INFORM develops software for the optimization of business processes using Digital Decision Making based on Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our world-class risk assessment and fraud prevention software RiskShield protects a wide range of large or medium size companies such as banks, insurance carriers and telecommunication companies.
You have a talent and passion for presales and telecommunication: As Sales Engineer you build, develop, and demonstrate existing and new software solutions based on RiskShield for the telecommunication sector. By giving convincing presentations and workshops to existing or prospective customers, you provide answers to technical and functional questions. Your ability to understand complex issues, get to the heart of the matter and communicate clearly helps you to analyse the requirements of prospects and support go to market strategies.
- Completed studies in IT, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science or a similar subject
- More than 3 years of relevant work experience and familiarity with complex software solutions for the telecommunication industry, favourably in the area of risk management
- Experiences in working with programming or scripting languages or databases are of advantage
- The ability to work in English, other languages as German, Spanish or French are of advantage
- Willingness to travel both nationally and internationally
- Exciting challenges in the area of AI based software technologies
- Mentoring program for new team members
- Fast-paced, independent and self-reliant work
- An informal, family-friendly culture and flexible working hours
- Personally designed, long-term development perspectives
- Training opportunities and internal academy
- Open, bright and well-equipped workplaces on the INFORM Campus
- Extensive sports and health facilities
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, water) and fresh fruit, subsidized canteen and massages, company events, bike leasing and company day care centre
Please send us your application quoting your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via the online application portal.
Your contact person:
Tel. +49 (0) 2408 9456 0
is at your disposal for further questions.