Become part of our team: Our state-of-the-art Financial Crime Management Solution RiskShield prevents worldwide financial crime and cyber-attacks.
By being part of our professional services team, you will work closely with the development team and your customers from the world’s leading finance and insurance companies. You will adapt our proprietary RiskShield software to individual requirements and work out a customer-specific database design. You will implement our software in the customer's IT environment, define the technical interfaces with your contacts and explain our machine learning approach. Your ability to understand complex issues, get to the heart of the matter and communicate clearly will help you in this process.
- Completed studies in Computer Science, Business IT, Mathematics or similar subject
- Experiences in working with technologies like Java, C++ or tools like Python, JBoss / WildFly or databases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle make it easier for you to get started, but are not a must
- The ability to work in both English and German
- Willingness to travel both nationally and internationally
- Mentoring program for new team members
- Fast-paced, independent and self-reliant work
- A flat hierarchical organizational structure allowing coordination and quick decision making
- An informal, family-friendly culture and flexible working hours
- Personally designed, long-term development perspectives
- Training opportunities and internal academy
- Open, bright and well-equipped workplaces on the INFORM Campus
- Extensive range of sports activities and health facilities
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, water) and fresh fruit, subsidized canteen and massages, company events, bike leasing and company day care center
Please send us your application quoting your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via the online application portal.
Your contact person:
Isabell Schuller . HR Business Partner
Tel. +49 (0) 2408 9456 0
is at your disposal for further questions.